|Access Information||Recycling Program||Signage & Directory|
|After Hours HVAC||Deliveries||Tenant Contractor Information|
|Aware Work Order System||Hines GO|
Hines Property Management Address:
4160 Dublin Blvd., Suite 140
Dublin, CA 94568
The Property Management Office is located, in Suite 140 of the 4160 building.
To contact the Property Management staff, accountant, or engineers, please call or email:
Office: (925) 556-6630
Fax: (925) 556-6638
Office hours are Monday through Friday, from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Hines employs a competent team of professionals dedicated to the comfort, efficiency, and aesthetic appeal of the buildings and campus.
Below is the remittance address for Dublin Corporate Center:
Dublin Corporate Center Owner LLC
P.O. Box 748571
Los Angeles, CA 90074-8571
Please make all checks payable to Dublin Corporate Center Owner LLC
Please contact the Property Management Office with questions or for wire instructions.
Monday - Friday
7:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Building Access Cards
Building lobby doors are open Monday through Friday from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
For access to the building after hours or on the weekends, please request a building access card using the Aware Work Order System. The Property Manage Office will provide one complimentary access card per employee when your company initially moves into Dublin Corporate Center. Subsequent access cards will be billed back to employers at a cost of $10 per card (price subject to change).
Building Keys & Locks
The Property Management Office will provide one complimentary key per employee when your company initially moves into Dublin Corporate Center. Subsequent keys will be billed at approximately $3.00 per key (price subject to change).
Should you require additional keys or a lock change for your space at any time during your tenancy, the designated Day Contact or Executive Contact must submit order through the Aware Work Order System.
In order to ensure proper access for emergency personnel, under no circumstances are you allowed to directly call a locksmith to the premises. If a lock is rekeyed without the knowledge of the Hines Property Management Office, repining will be at tenant’s expense.
After-Hours Air & Heat Information
Tenant suites are provided with HVAC during business hours. Should you require HVAC outside of these hours, you will be charged $75 per hour per floor (price subject to change) with a 2 hour minimum. Requests for after-hours HVAC should be entered by tenant into the Genea Afterhours HVAC system (geneaenergy.com).
AWARE MANAGER WORK ORDER SYSTEM
Aware Manager Work Order System
Dublin Corporate Center uses the Aware Manager online platform for tenants to enter and track work orders (ie. lights out, too cold / hot, etc.). The Tenant Day Contact will be set up with access to the system upon move-in. Day Contacts can access this website at https://dublincorporatecenter.awareportal.com.
Instructions for the Aware Manager can be found in Forms section. All work orders issued after 4:45 PM will be processed the following business day. Should a work order require immediate attention please call the property management office at (925) 556-6630.
Welcome to the Work Order Request Portal. This portal will provide access to view Notices from Property Management and submit and review requests for Work Orders.
- Go to your Portal URL (https://dublincorporatecenter.awareportal.com)
- In the Name field type in your email address (on file with Property Management) and initial password of hines (lowercase) and click Sign In.
- Once you log in the first time, you will be able to change your password under User Info. If at any time, after you change your password you have forgotten it, use the “I Forgot My Password” link to have your password emailed to you.
The Home screen contains basic instructions and important information. It is also where you will see any links, files, and notices posted by the property management team.
The navigation bar is present on every page within the Portal and contains several items that are important to a user’s ability to use the Portal. With links to the Home, Work and Visitor pages, you can move effortlessly between the three with one click.
- The user’s contact information can be viewed and edited by clicking on User Info. This is also where you would go to change your password.
- The Resources tab will show any documents or websites specific to the property.
- To view any building specific notices or events, please click on the Reminders tab.
The Work screen is where you can add new work requests and view your open requests.
- The list of work is shown in the panel on the left. This list can be filtered by typing in keywords. The list can also be expanded to include records reaching further back, or set to show only more recent work. Clicking on an item in the list on the left will show the details of the work order on the right.
- Work orders can also be printed from this page, using the icon in the top right-hand corner, just below the navigation bar.
- In order to place a work request, click on the button in the top left-hand corner and the work request screen will populate. Please note: it is imperative you provide as much detail regarding the reported issue as possible.
If you have any questions about the work order portal, please contact Property Management.
CAMPUS RECYCLING PROGRAM
CAMPUS RECYCLING PROGRAM
- DCC is a green property and has implemented a property wide recycling program as a way to protect the environment and preserve natural resources.
- At DCC, we encourage recycling by using cans under desks for mixed paper recycling only while trash and compost bins are placed in kitchens and other central locations:
- Compost Bins (green containers): for kitchens, break rooms, and/or central locations
- Mixed Recycling (blue containers): under desks and/or central locations or break rooms
- Non-Recyclable Trash (black containers): for kitchens, break rooms, and/or central locations
- Cardboard: all cardboard should be flattened and placed in a cardboard / recycling bin. If not able to place in a recycling bin please ensure it is marked “Trash/Basura” so our janitorial team will know it is ready to be removed.
- E-waste: e-waste is not disposable in the campus recycling system. Please arrange to have it removed by your preferred vendor. Suggested vendor with free pickups: e-Waste Direct - http://www.ewastedirect.com/business-services/free-business-pickup/ or (877) 437-9558.
USPS delivers mail Monday through Friday directly to your suite.
FedEx has a drop box located on the first floor in building 4160’s west stairwell (near the property management office) with pick-ups Monday-Friday around 4:30 PM.
As a tenant of DCC, you take an active part in sustainability and GOING GREEN by offering you a voluntary initiative adapted for tenant spaces within Hines owned and managed buildings that measures and rewards the “greening” efforts in your lease space with the Hines GREEN OFFICE award.
The program will help you identify and implement no-cost and low-cost alternatives to operating sustainably in a standard indoor office environment. Since rolling out the program in 2009, over 725 Hines tenant office spaces have achieved Hines GREEN OFFICE designation. In 2014 the program was recognized by the Environmental Protection Agency as a Success in Sustainability and was featured in their national report. If your company is interested in attaining GREEN OFFICE designation, please contact the Property Management Office at (925) 382-1590.
“Hines GREEN OFFICE expresses the sustainable approach we have used in our development and management services for decades. Encouraging tenants to make greener choices is just as important as designing healthy, productive and environmentally friendly space. We are pleased to offer this service to our tenants.”
- Hines President and CEO, Jeffrey C. Hines
The Building Holidays observed each year are listed below in order to aid your planning operations during the year:
- New Year's Day
- President’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Certain services are not provided on weekends and the holidays listed above.
Hines provides janitorial service to all tenants in the building through our Day Porters and Night Cleaning Crew. During business hours, Day Porters provide restroom and common area cleaning. Nightly each suite is cleaned by our Night Crew.
The janitorial services provided by the building consist of the following:
- Remove compost, recycling and trash from suites
- Hand dust or wipe clean horizontal surfaces
- Wet and/or dust mop all floors
- Vacuum carpeted floors
- Spot clean partition glass, wall switches and doorknobs
- Restrooms cleaned and re-stocked
- Machine buff all non-carpet floors. Strip and recoat as necessary
- Carpet spot cleaning (spots smaller than size of a quarter)
The janitorial staff has instructions not to disrupt papers, notes, files, telephones or computer equipment while performing their cleaning and dusting. Only exposed horizontal surfaces will be wiped down as scheduled.
The following specialized services can be provided, at an additional cost, upon request:
- Refrigerator cleaning
- Interior partition glass cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
Interior perimeter window cleaning occurs annually and exterior window washing occurs semi-annually. Your office will be notified when this has been scheduled. We can arrange to have interior windows cleaned aside from the regularly scheduled cleaning; however, an additional charge for this service will be incurred.
DCC currently contracts with a pest control company for the elimination of pests from the property. Our vendor takes care of the exterior of the buildings, but we need you help to prevent pest from entering the buildings, by keeping food in sealed containers and reporting any pests immediately.
DCC has onsite security from 5:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Monday-Friday and from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Saturday. There are also 4 drive-by patrols each night. During these patrols, the parking lots are checked along with the main building doors. If you have security concerns, please contact (925) 518-5679. Please note that security will NOT provide building access to anyone. All afterhours access must be prearranged with the Hines Property Management Office. You must have your own building access card and office key in order to gain entry into your suite after business hours. Please anticipate any afterhours access requirements and make appropriate arrangements in advance.
TENANT SERVICE CONTRACTOR INFORMATION
All vendors or contractors hired to perform services in the Building must be approved by the Property Management Office. The approval process for tenant contractors includes the procurement of an accurate and complete Certificate of Insurance on file with the Property Management Office for each contractor. Follow this link for the property Insurance Requirements.
It is the tenant’s responsibility to ensure that certificates are up to date. To help expedite the process please inform Hines of any contractor work within 24 hours, allowing for approval prior to their arrival at the building.
TENANT CONTACT INFORMATION
Maintaining accurate contact information is imperative for keeping you up-to-date and informed about the property. The Tenant Contact form may be filled out and submitted at any time to indicate changes or updates to your requested contacts.
The following descriptions may be used as a guide when completing the attached forms. Please note that one individual may serve as the contact in several areas. It is also important to remember that the Executive and Day Contacts must be located on-site.
- Executive Contact: These individuals are designated as the primary contact in the event of a building emergency, i.e. earthquake, fire, bomb threat, etc. Due to the extreme importance of fast and efficient notifications, it is imperative that this information is current and accurate. The names you provide should have the authority to make decisions on building evacuations and any other life safety measures mandated by the situations.
- Day Contact: These individuals are authorized by your firm to call in day-to-day maintenance requests as well as special or overtime service. They are authorized to place requests, which may involve a billback charge to your company. These individuals are our primary contacts for day-to-day communication and should be limited to one or two people to ensure that we are able to respond to your requests effectively.
- Lease / Rent Contact: This individual is responsible for your office location with authorization to receive and process notifications regarding rent/lease issues. Rent letters and reconciliation letters are sent to this individual as well.
- Receipt of Invoices: This individual is responsible for receiving and processing monthly invoices for above standard services.
- IT Contact: This individual is designated as the primary contact for any IT issues.
SIGNAGE & DRECTORY
Each tenant is provided a complete set of building standard signage upon arrival at Dublin Corporate Center. This includes a building lobby directory strip, a floor directory strip, and a suite plaque sign outside your main suite door. Please arrange your initial signage information with the Hines Property Management Office. Any changes to existing signage will be billed to the tenant.
IMG Technologies severs as the riser manager for Dublin Corporate Center. IMG Technologies ensures reliable telecom service for your business by maintaining, servicing, and securing the telecommunication riser infrastructure in the buildings.
IMG will be available to assist with all new voice or data services at the property, move-ins / outs, etc. Contact IMG at 888-464-5520 to determine what service / carrier can best fit your needs. If you decide to order service through IMG you are done.
If you decide to order through a telecom provider you will need to call IMG and provide the order number, due date, and circuit numbers so that IMG can extend the circuits from the building MPOE to the riser closet on your floor.
You may still use your vendor for wiring within your suite but IMG must be used for vertical pulls within the building.